My life

My photo
My name is Rachel. I have the greatest boyfriend in the world, Nelson(: 10.30.09. i'm a SENIOR at kell high school, and i have an amazing family!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse!
6/30/10 was a very special day! at 12:01 am i got to see the third movie in the twilight saga, eclispe! surrounded by all of my friends and family! my mom and i hosted a priemere party at our new house! we had tons of food and decorations! the party was a hit! the movie was, in a word, AMAZING! i, of course, wore my "nelson is my edward" t-shirt to the movie! and nelson wore his "rachel is my bella" t-shirt, when he saw it out in utah! the day after, me, grandma, and the boys headed down to aunt JJ's house in warner robins. we stayed there for a few days and had a great time. tomorrow, spencer and tanner are going back home, but i'm staying with grandma until monday. tomorrow will be a great day! we're going to get my favorite breakfast from hardy's, biscuit and gravy!(: then, after the boys are home, grandma is taking me shopping!!!(: after that, we're gonna go see eclipse again! i'm planning on see it as many times as i can before it leaves theaters!
live your life!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment