My life

My photo
My name is Rachel. I have the greatest boyfriend in the world, Nelson(: 10.30.09. i'm a SENIOR at kell high school, and i have an amazing family!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sorry!
Our internet has been on the fritz lately, so i haven't been able to blog!:( i've been spending my time doing the following:
1. Missing the pooh out of nelson.
2. Spending time with lauren.
3. going to the pool.
Mom and i are getting ready for our party on tuesday for the premiere of the third movie in the twilight saga, ECLIPSE! i'm very excited! we're having tons of people over for a before party. we're gonna watch the first and second movies, and eat twilight themed foods(: i can't wait for all of my friends to see our new house and my room! we've been hard at work to finish painting and hanging curtains and whatnot. i miss nelson so much! i always look forward to hearing his voice on the phone every night!
live your life!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment